"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each new setting will have its own rules system and set of companion books.
- And I have found my way in a new setting.
- "You think he is here to find a new setting for a love affair?"
- This new setting was a contrast to the hotel room where they had talked together the night before.
- Beyond the wall was a new setting: a house made of candy.
- The year 1978 sees a new official setting of task.
- There is also potential for male backlash in a new setting.
- There are unexpected benefits to working in this new setting.
- I enjoy new settings very much despite what other people have suggested.
- Obviously, role models in new settings need to be good at their work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.