"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every theme is introduced and put in its historical setting by the editor.
- However, Brooks decided not to use historical settings like these works.
- Matthew places his account of the wise men in a historical setting.
- The historical setting is a fundamental element of the book.
- The campaign, which is 15 missions long, includes the Black family in a more historical setting.
- Culturally, the great hill of the church is a historical setting.
- "They're historical settings that have been on the golf course."
- Today he is mostly known for painting people in historical settings.
- She also liked the historical setting as it makes all the situations seem authentic.
- Unlike case studies, reacting games also must be set in a true historical setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.