"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As production further developed, the series' primary setting was shifted to New York City.
- She is a photo-based installation artist who uses Philadelphia as a primary setting and subject for her work.
- Castaing's apartment above her shop, where she lived from 1946 until 1992, was the film's primary setting.
- The novel's primary setting was the lush, interior room of Carrie's grieving.
- She also was particularly interested in capturing the essence of Grantchester, the primary setting for the novel.
- Since then, a mere handful of films have returned to the war as their primary setting.
- The film adaptation of 1988 retained Ireland as the primary setting.
- The primary setting was the 2060s, with each newspaper-style issue covering the "top stories" of the decade.
- Fishing serves as both primary setting and central metaphor for Mark's struggle.
- Avantia is one of the primary settings in the books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.