"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students are not the only ones to cheat in an academic setting.
- Most of our students do poorly in an academic setting.
- This is consistent whether in the hospital, clinic, community, or academic setting.
- "A lot of people in the academic setting are very envious."
- They regularly work together in both church and academic settings.
- "This doesn't seem to me the standard of care that should be delivered in an academic setting."
- Use of the term, especially in academic settings, has thus diminished.
- The academic setting also provides a focus for the director's goals.
- "I didn't have any experience with an academic setting and people in the groups had," he said.
- Since the 1990s the field has started being integrated into professional development programs in academic settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.