"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For one thing, they know they are in a beautiful setting.
- Or was it simply the joy of being with my oldest friend in a beautiful setting?
- A beautiful if small setting, she would have worn it all these years with pride, he was certain of that.
- "I think about the nice weather, the beautiful setting and being with friends," he said.
- They're here in college, a beautiful setting, and playing basketball, something they love to do.
- All the houses are lovely and in such beautiful settings.
- "If you can save 20 to 25 percent, and still have a beautiful setting, they'll say, 'Why not?' "
- Where could I have found a more beautiful setting?
- Great town, in a beautiful setting with wonderful people and food!
- It was a beautiful setting, particularly against the waning sun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.