"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nursing universities train their students to be able to make critical and educated decisions when they are in a medical setting.
- "It's only to be used in a medical setting," Dombrowski says.
- It would have explained why the virus repeatedly appeared in medical settings.
- The question of who counsels patients in medical settings needs to be addressed.
- Training for health care staff improves identification and response to battered women in medical settings.
- Today feldshers can be found in every medical setting from primary to intensive care.
- From then until the 1930s, she worked in different Soviet medical settings, combining medicine with her writing.
- His alleged drug possession, if it were evidence of addiction, would be treated in a medical setting.
- These four men are combining forces to explore expressive arts in medical settings.
- Close to four million women are physically abused each year, and many seek help in a medical setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.