"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also showed an exotic setting and a recent event, which set him apart from his contemporaries.
- Many such movies relocate the cast of the show to an exotic overseas setting.
- After all, he himself had found love in a most exotic setting.
- For here, with the elevator behind them, both men sensed the exotic setting of China itself.
- Shea went on to write several action novels based in exotic historical settings.
- Even in season, Florida racing has a surreal quality beyond its exotic setting.
- But you have, after all, spent eight years of your lifetimes away, in an exotic setting.
- Such didn't seem impossible, in this exotic setting where everything was so unreal.
- It is the perfect complement to the exotic setting of Hawaii.
- But the rich green of your oceans seems like quite an exotic setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.