"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first 2 books cover the history of the fictional setting with the final book serves as an adventure module.
- A magic system is a set of rules that magical effects follow in a fictional setting.
- But everyone involved felt it was an issue worth exploring in a fictional setting.
- He then developed the story further in a fictional setting.
- It's much more a mystery novel placed in a fictional setting.
- This prohibition is a key influence on the nature of Herbert's fictional setting.
- Typically, each player controls only a single character, which represents an individual in a fictional setting.
- Its purpose was to maintain consistency within his fictional setting.
- Games with a largely fictional setting may include traits such as race and class.
- The latter found a different fictional setting to allow the wider European picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.