"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For basic cooking, the high and low settings provide everything you need.
- The four higher settings under the lock must have been for special purposes.
- Just before serving, heat the grill to its highest setting.
- A 560Ti will run it on 1080p with high settings great.
- At one of the higher settings, only a few seconds.
- The blades tended to break on the ice at higher settings.
- A higher setting is not better, just more likely to burn.
- A moment later, they tried again at the higher setting.
- This was due (at least in part) to the Compton house's higher setting.
- In general, she said, cook on low to medium temperatures rather than high settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.