"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a highly romantic setting, to be wasted on him.
- Almost the whole video set is made in tropical and romantic setting.
- The dining room is in a romantic setting at the water's edge.
- Yet in a romantic setting does it seem out of place?
- But it's worth a visit for its romantic setting with a view of the Amazon.
- I was thinking that an obviously romantic setting has something to be said for it.
- "This is a romantic setting, do you not think, my dear?"
- The restaurant, open since 1961, is known for its romantic setting.
- It was in this romantic setting that we first enjoyed each other.
- She considered the estate a romantic setting and its people a colorful group.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.