"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We think that is a terrible idea for old people to start taking growth hormone outside of a clinical setting," he says.
- However, this is not normally available in most clinical settings.
- It has since been expanded across clinical settings for a variety of problems.
- In a clinical setting, three species make up 80 to 95% of all isolates identified.
- In a clinical setting, it is often associated with transplant.
- "I don't see these kids except in a clinical setting."
- As of 2007, it has not been used in a clinical setting.
- When you actually try to prove it in a clinical setting, it's very difficult to do.
- Teaching skills, as appropriate to the particular clinical setting and those I am expected to teach.
- Academics make an average of 40 to 50 percent less than those working in clinical settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.