"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Contact with players in a more informal setting is another way to meet them.
- The negotiations took place in a private and almost informal setting.
- To meet them in an informal setting, I mean.
- He had seen them often with his father, in both formal and informal settings.
- State business was often discussed and determined in informal settings.
- Excellent range of books in an informal setting where one can take time to choose.
- There's lots of good food available in an informal setting.
- The traditional variant is used by some in more informal settings.
- The calls also provide an informal setting for bankers to ask questions on issues of concern.
- Now both sides have agreed to a more informal setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.