"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the 1850s, the Lower Don was becoming an industrial setting.
- This process is almost guaranteed to scale effectively in an industrial setting.
- "You could get it from a variety of industrial settings," I said.
- Total Recall 2070 takes place in a dark, crowded, industrial and cosmopolitan setting.
- As for making the materials, it can be made in just about any chemical lab or industrial setting.
- Prior to this Littleton believed that glass could only be made in an industrial setting, by a team of workers.
- The materials can also be used for training in industrial settings.
- She stayed after her shift to draw the other workers in their industrial setting.
- They are often used in an industrial setting to increase productivity along manufacturing or assembly lines.
- Many of Evans' pictures place religious scenes in an industrial setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.