"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was an idyllic setting for a pleasant evening with good friends.
- He felt nervous on the water, unable to shake the fear of drowning even in this idyllic setting.
- The school was situated in the idyllic setting of the Sussex countryside.
- I wanted to set her in an idyllic setting, and Westchester was perfect.
- It seems an idyllic setting that all students should have the opportunity to enjoy.
- Greensted Church has stood in its idyllic setting for nearly 1,200 years.
- Sending them away for the summer would defeat the purpose of living in such an idyllic setting.
- Was it the idyllic setting of suburbia, so different from their own neighborhoods?
- "You don't think this is one of the most idyllic settings you've ever seen?"
- The idyllic setting, sea air and simple lifestyle were thought to have aided good health.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.