"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Used together they create an ideal setting in which to enjoy Christmas dinner.
- She offered me a job, and it would have been an ideal setting to raise my son.
- It was an ideal setting in which to conduct research.
- To this day, the great Oaks still stand, providing the ideal setting for study.
- This is not exactly the ideal setting for a love scene.
- The ideal setting for a quiet, peaceful get away from it all holiday.
- The library is an ideal setting for an adult literacy program.
- The group is an ideal setting for clients to test out assumptions they might have about themselves.
- By most standards, this was not an ideal setting for theater.
- However, the fact afforded an ideal setting for a business conference.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.