"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a place where our private memory screens are brought together in a public setting, the better to check them out.
- It allowed the emotions of individuals to flow into a public setting.
- Might there be a way to test for discrimination in a public setting?
- But in both public and private settings, they have expressed strong reservations about the plan.
- Parents can't protect children from what they hear or see in public settings.
- The most important difference between the two approaches ensued from the public setting of the court case.
- How could he have taken the chance of speaking in a public setting about the lab tests?
- "This is especially true when the crying takes place in public settings."
- To do so would show our genuine commitment to the promotion of human rights in an important public setting.
- I wasn't going to lose control in a public setting like this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.