"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Circles can be used in any organizational, institutional or community setting.
- Should care be provided locally rather than in large institutional settings?
- A second key element is the provision of services and care outside an institutional setting.
- I think Ford has got the right institutional setting to make this work.
- Putting children under 5 years old in institutional settings has been controversial from the first.
- Virtually no one chooses to live in an institutional setting.
- All these degrees commonly work together as a team, especially in institutional settings.
- People living in institutional settings have to give up much autonomy.
- Tensions arose in many institutional settings before he set out on his own.
- "In six weeks, you can't turn around a whole large institutional setting."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.