"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Located in a quiet, picturesque setting at Glacis on the west coast.
- The picturesque setting includes a pond and eight historic buildings.
- This week offers the chance to build momentum for the year in a picturesque setting.
- The plantation is a picturesque setting on 2000 acres and worth spending the day.
- It is home to many beautiful houses, and picturesque settings.
- At these, rare and valuable vehicles are displayed in picturesque settings.
- If you've never been to a race, Lime Rock is a picturesque setting for your first time.
- The city is in a picturesque setting, with an attractive planned town centre.
- Due to its peaceful and picturesque setting, the space is often used for various events or fairs.
- The value of the story lies in the picturesque setting, and the skill with which its details are carried out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.