"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He started to run toward her, but she called out to him.
- I turned left and started to run along the back wall of the room.
- But he had actually seen me as I started to run.
- Then she turned and started to run for her room.
- Then the big man caught him up as he started to run the other way.
- "The impact was huge and then the people just started to run."
- The man was up first, already starting to run on.
- She took one look at me and started to run.
- He started to run through the office, saw her, and turned.
- She started to run through the recent ones in her mind, but stopped herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.