"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As he got to his feet blood began to run.
- The man began to run toward the boy's mother, and she sat up.
- She called something and the children began to run toward her.
- When it was light enough to see, he began to run.
- In the morning where his head had been, a spring began to run.
- They let go of each other's hands and began to run.
- And she began to run along the road to him.
- She began to run ahead, to meet it at its stop.
- He began to run, though a moment before simply standing on his feet had been almost beyond him.
- Bill began to run along the road, back to the car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.