"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had to run down the side of a building to gain cover.
- "I think the road is this way," he said and ran down the far side of the hill.
- They ran down the side of the house at an angle, almost to street level.
- Or there might be a fire escape running down the side of the building.
- He ran down the side of the river, looking for the cat.
- Blood began to run down the side of his face.
- He ran down the east side of the ridge right up to the river.
- The other one had blood running down the side of her head.
- Blood was still running down the side of his face, but it didn't seem to trouble him.
- Has a scar running down the right side of his face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.