"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I just ran my hand up and down it once or twice, and suddenly thought there was going to be a shower.
- She kissed him again and ran her hand up his thigh to the crotch.
- He ran his hand up and down the animal's legs.
- The gangster ran his hand up and down the wall.
- She was running her hand up and down his thigh.
- I kissed him back, running my free hand up into his hair.
- He kept running his hand up the skirts of the serving girls.
- He opened the gate for the vegetable seller, then ran his hand up and down the bars.
- She didn't say anything at first, just reached out to run her hand up and down his bare arm where it lay on the bed.
- He ran his hand up the after side of the pylon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.