"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm going to need to know how far we've got to run when people find out what happened.
- "But we didn't get to run long enough to learn more about the car."
- The children get to run around a lot and, when they are not here, the house is quiet.
- "Our job now is to get guys to run with him."
- I've got to run these names by the management committee.
- How do we get the funds to run this sort of project?
- You're still getting to run two operating systems at once.
- We've got to run the world for the sake of the little people.
- True, but you've got to run a few risks in order to learn anything.
- It's like going up to someone in the street and getting them to run 100m flat out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.