"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When you had been gone only a few minutes this lizard ran up my leg and perched on my hand.
- Aviendha jumped as if a mouse had run up her leg.
- It had opened again in November, though, and become infected, until great dark streaks ran up his leg.
- "Nothing good to eat," he answered, "only plenty of dead bones and one rat that ran up my leg."
- If one of them runs up my leg, thought Owen, I'm going to scream.
- It ran up her leg and into her waiting hand.
- Do you believe a mouse could run up a woman's leg?
- There was an odd, knifing pain running up his right leg.
- It bent, but did not break, and a sharp pain ran up my leg.
- A sharp pain ran up his leg, but he could stand that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.