"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I felt it run up my broken arm like cool water.
- Even without being able to see him in the darkness, she knew bumps were running up his arms.
- He couldn't hear the sound, of course, but the vibration ran up his arm.
- There was a flash of light; a shock ran up my arm.
- She felt a cold wave of gooseflesh run up her arms.
- Power seemed to shoot out from the coronet and run up her arms.
- She did it without thinking and was appalled at herself even as the shock ran up her arm.
- Her hands ran up his arms until they lay against his shoulders.
- A chill ran up his arms, and he adjusted the temperature in the cell.
- An electric current ran up my arms and into my chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.