"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last thing she wanted was to go the wrong way and run into a dead end.
- The university has also run into financial problems in recent years.
- We don't seem to run into each other so often these days.
- Much like the team you've run into the ground, you need to start over from the beginning.
- Just happened to run into a few friends on the way back.
- He might run right into the man, or at least be seen.
- She said maybe we'd run into each other at a meeting one of these days.
- Every time we've run into one, the situation has been different.
- For a moment I thought she was going to run into my arms.
- The two then run into a room and make love.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.