"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He resigned in 2007 to run for Congress again.
- He later resigned in 1957 to run for the Senate and won.
- Last year, he resigned as mayor to run for president.
- In 1986, he resigned as mayor to run for governor.
- He resigned during his second term to run for the senate and was elected senator in 1971.
- He resigned two years later to run for Congress.
- She resigned from that post in 1987 to run for Congress.
- There is apparently no requirement that she resign to run.
- He resigned to run for the French legislative election, 2007.
- He resigned from the court in 2001 to run for governor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.