"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The next morning, animals began running past the village from the east.
- Suddenly, Elizabeth ran past them and out of the room.
- Sure enough, the other two ran past me and got into one further along.
- See, this is why I run things past you guys first.
- And I ran past a hospital on my way in.
- He turned and ran past the woman, toward the living room.
- Said he couldn't comment without running it past his people.
- Will exactly the same water ever run past one point in a brook?
- He went home with $450,000, running his career earnings past $1 million.
- Suddenly she is running past our door and down the stairs again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.