"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Trains to Cuckoo's Nest commenced running on Saturday 19 October 1991.
- LTR's licence was re-awarded in November 2002 and commenced running in August 2003 until 2011.
- On Sundays, cars commenced running at 1.30 pm.
- Within a step or so he commenced running swiftly until he skidded to a stop in earth loosened by churning hooves.
- Hull Trains commenced running three services per day between on 25 September 2000.
- At last the trolleybuses commenced running through to the Crystal Palace on 9 February 1936.
- Shortly after 1300, she made contact with another coastal freighter, surfaced, and commenced running west and north to intercept.
- Driver only suburban trains commenced running in 1993, with the last suburban train crewed by a guard running in November 1995.
- July 8, 1956: Hi-Level trains commence running from both ends of the line.
- He waited till the old lady was fairly over, and then commenced running.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.