"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He owned and ran a boxing gym briefly before entering newspaper publishing.
- However, the Agamemnon ran aground before entering the channel, and took no part in the battle.
- He worked in the property and economic development markets, and ran his own business for ten years before entering politics.
- After passing a marina, the route runs through more wetlands before entering Northfield.
- The route then runs three miles south of Plaza before entering Ward County.
- Blacketts Brook runs through two ponds on the golf course before entering the park.
- The river ran along the city's northern wall before entering Antioch from the northwest and exiting east through the northern half of the city.
- The trail, more than half completed, runs through a grove of apple trees before entering a hardwood swamp.
- The river Trave runs through the district before entering the city of Lübeck.
- The canal then runs through a tree-lined cutting before entering the 3-kilometre long tunnel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.