"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As it ran down his throat, Ray felt new life and energy come into him.
- Navy would run down Missouri's throat, winning by a final count of 35-13.
- He began to gag on the blood that ran down his throat.
- A thin curtain of blood suddenly appears, running down her throat.
- "It's a little frustrating when you get the ball run down your throat."
- He yelled at me, voice thick with the blood running down his throat.
- He sighed with pleasure as fire ran down his throat.
- As he swallowed, the warmth increased until it ran down his throat like liquid fire.
- I've eaten bugs while they were still lively enough for some of them to go running down my throat.
- She could hear him swallow as her blood began to run down his throat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.