"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the time I got backstage," he said, "blood was running down my chest.
- The blood ran down his chest from his nose and ear.
- Sweat ran down his bare chest toward the first swelling of an old man's belly.
- If anything, the cold felt deeper than before, though perhaps only because of the icy sweat running down her chest and sides.
- Black blood ran down its chest like crude oil.
- Even with the window open, he felt sweat running down his chest as he drove.
- Blood streamed from the wound, running down his bare chest and right arm.
- Dany demanded of the girl, as the blood ran down the man's chest.
- She scratched him, long red welts running down his chest.
- They hit him full in the face, ran down his chest and onto the bedsheets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.