"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As she did, a cold shiver ran down her back.
- She stretched under the hand that ran down her back.
- The chills I felt running down my back weren't just from the cold.
- With the shakes came a cold sweat, running down his back.
- Despite the morning heat, a chill ran down my back.
- During the next seconds, he felt a chill run down his back.
- I felt a little shiver go running down my back.
- She could see the blood running down his back from her nails.
- He felt very cold, despite the sweat running down his back.
- I stared at them, feeling a cold chill run down my back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.