"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People were running around the hall, trying to get out.
- After the game, they let your kids run around the field.
- Why not just put them on and run around the park?
- A group of kids had been running around the table since he sat down.
- A lot of people running around these days weren't what they looked like?
- And I'll run you around the field for a while.
- "How many other guys could get 10 or 12 kids to run around the whole game like that?"
- Now he is trying to do an end run around those same companies.
- "Anyone watching could have seen you and the chief here running around the past couple of days."
- Just make an end run around the legal system with a "private right of action".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.