"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He banged frantically, and the sweat ran down his forehead.
- Chloe knew she had been scraped deep, and blood ran down her forehead.
- When the sweat began running down my forehead, Briga gasped.
- He came out with sweat running down his forehead, quite exhausted; and it was half-past five.
- Sweat ran down her forehead, and the furnace wasn't even on yet.
- He could feel sweat, oily and hot, running down his forehead.
- A scar ran down his forehead and left cheek.
- A drop of sweat ran down his forehead nonetheless; the sorcery's success had been a very near thing.
- A thin trickle of blood ran down his forehead but he seemed to have no serious wounds.
- A drop of sweat ran down her forehead and into her eye.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.