"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So get running before I have a dead owner on my hands!
- Unlike last week, they will try to get running back Robert Smith the ball more.
- "We've got to get a lot better running the football, and we will," Tressel said.
- "They have a huge task that will take time to get running smoothly."
- From a little still that somebody's got running in a place I won't mention.
- When we get Ann off and running like that, it gives everybody else so much confidence.
- The terrorists we got running around now are a lot more efficient.
- What have you got running in Bonn we don't know about?
- But they had been restless to clean up and get running again.
- Maybe if it gets running again she can finish her ride.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.