"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't know what happened until people started running at me.
- He finally turned away and started running for the front door.
- Then last year, everything just started running against me for some reason.
- Probably started running then, too, and didn't stop until he got here.
- Giving up, she turned and started running across the park.
- I started running and turned to see the scene again.
- Kids heard that and they started running for the door.
- There were a lot of children left behind and they started running into the bush.
- But then I started running for president, and that kind of thing.
- We started running the numbers when both were age 35.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.