"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a long time we planned to run away and go on the stage.
- He said he planned to move to California and go into a different line of work.
- Kristy also tells him that she plans to come off the game and go back to college.
- Seems they were planning to get married and go straight together after he got out, or some such.
- "I always planned to retire at 42 and go back."
- I planned to take the bus and go see the building again that afternoon.
- "I plan to be more aggressive and really go for it," he said.
- At one point, they were planning to rebuild their village and go on as before, but no longer.
- Or do you plan to change your name again and go into hiding?
- But soon later she plans to leave the family and go away as she hardly has any time to live.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.