"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's been holed up here long enough to go stir-crazy, but I'd guess he was just collecting the stuff to keep busy.
- Besides, I'll go stir-crazy if I have to sit behind that desk for the rest of the morning and afternoon.
- They simply saturated it with laser fire and waited for us to go stir-crazy and turn off the generator.
- If I have to strap myself into another airplane seat, I'll go stir-crazy.
- Common opinion had it that the victims of those nightmares were going stir-crazy.
- Tony Russell, while much more appreciative, warns that "anybody listening to long stretches of his recordings is likely to go stir-crazy".
- "Being around humans for any length of time is enough to make any angel go stir-crazy."
- By the end of August I was going stir-crazy.
- They'll go stir-crazy if they don't stay busy.
- Many parents go stir-crazy after a few weeks, especially if one is at home with the baby all day while the other is at work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.