"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I told you, she never went out alone at night.
- He did not go out again at night for a while.
- I was going out at the door when he asked me to stay a moment.
- In any case I don't go out at night much.
- When going out at night, a girl will go in a group with her friends or family.
- When I played, six or seven of us would go out together at night.
- He'd told her to call him if she had to go out at night.
- "Perhaps you had better not go out again at night."
- We're not going to go out at all then today?
- Sometimes, she said, the woman would go out at night and not come home until the next morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.