"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thomas did not share the list, but it figured to start with players who stand 6-10 and go up from there.
- I'm going up on that gallery, and work at it from there.
- "The good news was that you could only go up from there."
- His top rate would go up from 40 to 59 per cent.
- The average bill for a course of treatment will go up from £20 to £60.
- He said his premiums were going up to $70,000 a year from $50,000.
- "You think somebody heard us come out of the sun and went up from norm?"
- The fine for a first offense is $25 and goes up from there.
- Good gas units go up from there to $350 or more.
- But within a few months, your weight is right back to where it started, and often goes up from there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.