"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A hand goes up in the back of the room.
- I've got a book to show you and I go up in half an hour.
- But the cost of a college education has gone up by more than health care in the last 10 years.
- So then our rates will have to go up in something.
- When that number goes up in the new Times building, energy use will go down.
- During the last five years, Texas' government has gone up in size.
- Everybody's property is going to go up in the next 10 years.
- People had paid to go up in it, to see the world from on high.
- You wouldn't catch me going up in one of those things.
- We're going up in less than a minute if all is clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.