"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I turn on the screen and see that we still have six hours to go.
- They had an hour to go before the first light of dawn.
- I was bombing and still had an hour to go.
- There was a good eight hours of darkness to go.
- I just wanted to give him a couple of hours to go to sleep.
- I'll give you a half hour to go hide, then we can have our fight.
- There was still an hour to go before the noon call.
- There was another three and a half hours to go.
- There was still five hours of radio silence yet to go.
- There were four hours to go before the race, and he needed to see Lee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.