"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A lot of people are going to go down for this."
- I'm going down for a week from 10 May to see many of them.
- "She told me to drive, leave you there, or I was going down for the rest of my life."
- They throw their arms up because they're going down for the third time.
- I'm going down to Florida next week for the first time since my husband died.
- Costs per person go down for groups larger than five.
- "We have plans in case one should go down for some reason," he said.
- I'd rather see him go down for it than no one at all.
- I might get the old lady to go down for me.
- Here he was, in the soup and going down for the third time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.