"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not me though, only went sick when I couldn't stand covering from them any longer.
- He went sick in September and had not returned to work since.
- But I think now you're probably right about the skipper going sick in the head.
- Court went sick as the import of the words struck home.
- Perhaps he could arrange for Anthony to go sick at the last minute.
- But his heart, gone sick, was not in this, what should have been delightful, tour.
- "We can't have another player going sick at the very last moment!"
- The country gone sick, that's why we are different from Europe.
- She went sick for a time, but she's supposed to be better now.
- He said that his partner had gone very sick.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.