"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of them got religious or went barmy I seem to remember, but the point is they were all different when they came back.
- I'd go barmy if I was stuck between four walls day in, day out.
- Strictly against regulations, of course, but a chap would go barmy if he didn't have a smoke between sunset and sunrise.
- I've never had to say that to you in your life before but now you've gone barmy.
- "You're going to think I've gone barmy."
- He stared at me as though I had gone suddenly barmy.
- When they were safely hidden behind a shrub he said, 'He's gone barmy.'
- They decide they're going barmy or they think they have second sight.
- He went barmy to him didn't he?
- Under its influence, spacecraft can go barmy, losing data, having computer upsets and seeing ghostly images where none exist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.