"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he is no less concerned about Republican spending gone amok.
- The book is a horror story of the imagination gone amok.
- I had watched these only after Armageddon went amok and the job came my way.
- These lyrics were set against the sound of an amateur orchestra gone amok.
- I suddenly remembered what I'd heard about going amok.
- We never stopped to talk, but presumably they, too, were suffering from a metabolism gone amok.
- Once it's gone amok, there isn't anything anyone can do except destroy it.
- The screen sometimes looks like a mind gone amok, agitated with pictures that distract from what is being said.
- While selling empty boxes might sound like the ultimate example of capitalism gone amok, that is not the case here.
- The kittens weren't exactly dividing themselves in half, but they were doubling, like some computer program gone amok.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.