"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Begin as you mean to go on, her mother often said.
- Start as you mean to go on, she told herself.
- What if he really means to go through with this?
- At the time, she thought he meant for her to go to the other side of the bed.
- Be sure to let me know when you mean to go to sleep.
- They are meant to go with this kind of food, after all, and each shows the other off in the best light.
- The show was meant to go on air in June 2012.
- He was meant to go after his friend out of this world.
- But she meant to go home that day or the next!
- "Then you still mean to go back to the South."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.