"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The odds are the market's going up for another three to six months."
- Pretty soon he goes up for another beer and a few of us got talking to him.
- I feel like the curtain's going up for me at last.
- To go up her place for a dinner party or something.
- I noticed the photograph above the table and went up for a closer look.
- "Sure, your blood pressure might go up for a few hours, but that's part of the business."
- The line forms again and everyone is going up for another run.
- "Then I might go up against you just for the hell of it."
- If they land, we go up for twenty to life.
- What goes up for that team seems to always come back down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.