"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You intend going through with your mad plan to resist the Emperor?"
- Tell her I intend going up to Norfolk in two days' time.
- 'I was wondering if you intended going swimming later today?' he asked.
- "I did intend going there today, and I'd be grateful."
- He never shared the details of how he intended going about it with me or anyone else.
- One could tell he was a man who had come a long way, and who intended going a great deal further.
- I do not intend going on with the Shoda mission, and nothing you can say will change my mind.
- All we know for sure is that Hobrow intends going there.
- I intend going ahead with this until I can find out just what the meaning of that message is, and who sent it!
- He was a pitcher that did not intend going to the well forever.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.